AK Construction is your trusted source for commercial disaster relief contracting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We have over 42 years of experience in concrete and general contracting, and we are a veteran-owned, fully licensed and insured US government contractor (Cage Code 9DV10).
When disaster strikes, we know that you need a professional and competent contractor to help you get back on your feet. That's why we take great pride in meeting with our clients to assess the damages and develop a comprehensive disaster relief plan. We will come into a damaged area with our own equipment and contractors and begin to tear down, clean up, and haul away unwanted debris to the proper disposal sites. We will then level the area and start digging footers, pouring concrete, laying block foundation or concrete wall foundation.
We approach every job as if we were doing it for a friend or family member, and our customer service is unmatched. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial disaster relief contracting services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose AK Construction for your next disaster relief project:
- We are a veteran-owned and operated business.
- We have over 42 years of experience in concrete and general contracting.
- We are a fully licensed and insured US government contractor.
- We offer a wide range of services, including debris removal, concrete construction, and foundation repair.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service.
- We are dedicated to getting our clients back on their feet as quickly as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about our commercial disaster relief contracting services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To receive a free estimate, fill out the request form on this page and a representative will follow up with you shortly. Or call the number below:
About Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale is a city in southeastern Florida. It's known for its beaches, canals and art museums. The city is also a popular destination for boating and fishing. Fort Lauderdale is home to the International Swimming Hall of Fame, which has a museum and pools. Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a nature preserve with trails and a lagoon.
Here are some of the things you can do in Fort Lauderdale:
- Visit the beaches: Fort Lauderdale has over 23 miles of beaches, so you're sure to find one that you love. Some of the most popular beaches include Fort Lauderdale Beach, Las Olas Beach, and Hollywood Beach.
- Go boating: Fort Lauderdale is known as the "Venice of America" because of its many canals. You can rent a boat and explore the canals on your own, or take a boat tour.
- Visit the International Swimming Hall of Fame: This museum is dedicated to the history of swimming and has exhibits on famous swimmers, as well as pools where you can try your own swimming skills.
- Go fishing: Fort Lauderdale is a great place to go fishing, whether you're a beginner or an experienced angler. You can fish from the beach, from a boat, or from a pier.
- Visit the museums: Fort Lauderdale has several museums, including the Museum of Discovery and Science, the Fort Lauderdale History Museum, and the NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale.
- Go shopping: Fort Lauderdale has plenty of shopping, from high-end boutiques to souvenir shops. You can find everything you need in this city.
- Dine out: Fort Lauderdale has a wide variety of restaurants, from casual eateries to fine dining establishments. You're sure to find something to your taste in this city.
Fill out the form and a representative will follow up with you as quickly as possible.